- A high-end RO system
- Removes up to 98% of many contaminants, like chemicals, metals, etc.
- Add minerals for great taste of RO water
- A non-electric permeate pump to improve the water efficiency
- Long lasting filters
- Modular design
- Ease of installation and changing filters
This water filtration system comes with all features you need, including popular features, useful benefits and value. You can get them in one package. Some of its features make it outstanding among other similar RO systems.
It is known that minerals in water can make water taste fresh. However, the reverse osmosis membrane will remove all the minerals in water, make water have a plain or bland taste. This is because when RO water is exposed to the air, it will absorb CO2 and forms carbonic acid, making water slightly acidic. Why? Water lacking dissolved minerals tends to sorb CO2 in the air. This means if water contains dissolved minerals, carbonic acid will not easily form. Therefore, water will have a good flavor. If you choose this RO system, you don’t need to worry about this issue. After the RO process, it has a remineralization filter which will add healthy mineral back into the RO water. And this can make the filtered water become alkaline by raising its pH. Therefore, you will get fresh water to drink.
And this filter can help you save more water. It only wastes 1 gallon of water by providing 1 gallon of filtered water, while other similar systems will produce at least 2 or 3 gallons of waste water. This is because this system comes with a non-electric permeate pump which can increase the water pressure before filtering. Therefore, this design helps reduce up to 80% waste water and also increase up to 50% production efficiency. No matter you use it to purify tap water or well water, this design is very important. This feature makes it more competitive than other models.
As a 7-stage RO system, it is able to produce 75 gallons of filtered water every day. Plus, it comes with a storage tank and a water faucet.
The Home Master TMAFC-ERP has 7 stages and is rated for about 75 gallons of purified water per day. It comes with both a faucet and pressurized storage tank.
Filtration System Design
Thanks to its modular filter design, you will find it is so easy to install/change its filters when it is time to do that. All the filters have their own housing. When you change out a filter, the housing will be changed out too. This can help to protect the filters, prolonging their life span. Other systems may use the same housing and it is not easy to remove all the debris. The debris in the housing will shorten the lifespan of the filters.
And also due to its modular design, you can change their filters without the help of any tool. You just need to push out the old filters and push in the new one. You can read its filter change instructions to learn more.
If you are looking for the most efficient RO system, this one is definitely one of the best. The ratio of filtered water and waste water can be 1:1, while others can be 1:2 or 1:3. This means it only wastes 1 gallon water by offering you 1 clean water, which can help save water and money. How to get this result? This is because it has a permeate pump to increase the water pressure, which can help to increase efficiency. The water pressure determines the waste water will be produced. The higher the water pressure, the less waste water produced.
Ease of Installation
If you have basic DIY skills, you are able to install it yourself, because this system is designed to be easy to install. You don’t need to cost some money to hire a professional plumber to do the job.
In most situations, you don’t need to drill a hole in the sink top, because there is at least one, like a soap dispenser, a hand sprayer, or just a blank cover. The hole is for the pure water faucet. If there is not a hole, just drill one. You can do it yourself or hire someone.
Well, even if it is easy to install it, it is highly recommended to read its installation instructions and owner’s manual. And this can help you quickly know how to connect the feed water pipes and drainage pipes over 7 pages. If you also find it is a little complicated, you can watch its installing videos and follow it one step by one step. After that, you will find the installation becomes much easier that it used to be.
- Video 1 – Welcome
- Video 2 – RO Faucet
- Video 3 – feed water adapter
- Video 4 – drain saddle
- Video 5 – Mounting
- Video 6 – Final connection and start-up
Pros & Cons
- Pure water output per day: up to 75 gallons
- A Remineralization filter include to improve the water taste
- Permeate pump reduces waste water and increases efficiency
- Get rid of up to 98% of chemicals, heavy metals, dissolved solids and other contaminants
- Modular design – Easy water filter changing
- A longer filter life – 1 year or 2,000 gallons
- Easy installation
- A chrome faucet included
- 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- A UV light filter is not used to kill bacteria and virus. (Well, natural water sources may contain a large amount of microorganisms, while tap water doesn’t. You can do a water test. And another product Home Master TMHP HydroPerfection comes with a UV light filter)
- Much more expensive than other basic systems
- Question: Where is the company? And how about their products?
- Answer: The company is in Arizona. It always produces high quality water treatment devices. Their products are high-end, so they are expensive. However, considering their performance, modular design, ease of use and good customer service, they are worth.
- Question: How much water does it waste for each gallon of pure water produced?
- Answer: About 1 gallon, because it uses a non-electric permeate pump.
- Question: Are all the components (that come into contact with water) BPA-free.
- Answer: Yes, they are. The water tank is BPA-free too.
- Question: May I need to install water softener first?
- Answer: No, you don’t need to do that.
- Question: How long do the filters last?
- Answer: Well, the pre-filters can last about 1 year. And the RO membrane can last 3-5 years.
If you value the filtering efficiency and are looking for the best RO system, this one will not disappoint you. All the features justify its value. Although it doesn’t come with a UV filter, it is also the best RO system in our list. You can use it to purify your tap water and it will offer you fresh clean water to drink and cook. Of course, if you think it is a little pricey, you can check our full list of the best reverse osmosis systems reviews.
Hi, I’m a young mom and has a 3-year old boy. As a healthy living blogger, I am happy to help people who care about the quality of water, air and life make wise buying decisions and save some money. Read more